We are still open!
- Our store may be closed, but you can still place orders for pickup.
- We are still shipping out orders place online or over the phone.
- Nuc pickup day is still on! Check your email in the upcoming weeks for more information on the arrival of your bees.
A limited number of Nucs still available for 2020 pre-order!
As coronavirus (COVID-19) has begun to spread in the United States, we wanted to update you on how we are working to meet customer needs while also doing our part to keep you, your family, and all of our employees safe and healthy.
- Prevention starts with our team. We have made it a point to follow the CDC's guidelines regarding keeping our warehouse and workplace safe. To help prevent the potential spread of the virus, we are requiring any member of our team who feels sick to stay home.
- Place orders for pick-up ahead of time. Durring this time our store is closed. We kindly urge you to place your order online or over the phone and let us know when you're on the way to pick it up. That way, we can have your order ready and waiting, and you can load it directly into your vehicle.
- We are continuing to stock and ship out the products you need. Our team is still manufacturing and working with our suppliers to ensure that the products you want are available when you need them.
- Nuc pick-up day is still happening. We feel that this process is as safe as can be, and plan to still hold Nuc pickup day without interruption. We do not currently know the date, but keep an eye on your email for information as to when your bees will arrive. We'll send out notifications a week or so before your scheduled pick-up date.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times. We are making every effort we can to keep our customers and our team healthy. Please keep an eye on the our Facebook page for any additional updates